Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Yay A Party

 Hello friends! I am back today with a simple scene card to share with you using the new Yay A Party from Mama Elephant's February 2022 Release. Illustrated by Aida Zamora, you know that this set is going be a favorite among Mama Elephant fans!


I created a quaint outdoor scene for the bunnies to celebrate in by ink blending the background panel with blue tones at the top for the sky and green tones at the bottom for the grass. I used a grass image from  Sunday Stroll to stamp a couple grass sprigs in matching green ink to add some fun texture.

Next I stamped images from Yay A Party, Fly With Me, and Flying With Friends and colored them using Copic Markers. I then die cut them out using the coordinating creative cuts


For the sentiment, I stamped "Happy Birthday to you!" from Yay A Party onto a speech bubble that I die cut using Let's Chat CC. Finally, I adhered all of the images to the background using liquid glue and glue dots.

I hope that you like my card for today! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and, until next time, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts