Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Celebration Hamsters

 I am thrilled to be sharing another birthday themed design from the Mama Elephant February 2022 Release with you!! Celebration Hamsters are here to party and I am definitely here for it! They brought cake, sparklers, presents, and more, so let's get started with today's card.


First, I stamped and colored images from Celebration Hamster on 80 lb Neenah Solar White Smooth Cardstock. I then trimmed them out using the matching creative cuts.

For the background, I used the wonky stitched rectangle from Mod Heart to die cut a piece of the same cardstock and ink blended the panel using a stencil and dye inks. I chose Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina, and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks to create a gradient from the outer edges to the center and back out again. I then flicked the panel with some diluted Peacock Feathers for a fun touch.


For the sentiment, I chose one from Wishes Enclosed. (I love that this set has coordinating dies! It gives such a polished look to the sentiment, don't you think?) I die cut the sentiment out three times and stacked them to give the look of chipboard. I then adhered everything to the card base using liquid glue and foam tape. I matted the front panel on matching cardstock panels and this card was done.

As always, thank you for spending time with me today! I hope that you have a chance to get crafty soon and that you will come back to visit again!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts