Mama Elephant March 2022 Stampede

 

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!

Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

www.mamaelephant.com

I am so excited that you decided to stop by! There are so many amazing new products in this release and I can't wait to share it with you.

All of the new products are available now in the Mama Elephant Shop. Be sure to hop along with us to celebrate the latest release. There is a blog hop list with links, at the end of this post, to take you to each stop. With prizes to be won, you'll want to hop with us, and be sure to comment along the way! 

I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring the latest stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora for Mama Elephant. You Raise Me Up has the most adorable stacks of critters and sentiments that speak to the heart.


I wanted a softer look for today's design so instead of using my go to coloring medium of Copic Markers, I chose watercolors instead. I stamped a scene onto watercolor paper using a hybrid ink so the ink wouldn't smudge and then painted color on using watercolor pens and a water brush.


Next, I created layering pieces for the card. I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the largest die from B2B Rectangles CC and inked it up using Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks. For the frame, I die cut some Kraft colored woodgrain cardstock using the Postage Frame CC. I then inked the edges with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks and splattered on a gold watercolor paint for added interest.


I chose a sentiment from You Raise Me Up and heat embossed it onto a piece of dark brown cardstock. I love how the white embossing pops off of the darker panel. To cut the sentiment out, I used the second smallest die from the B2B Slimline CC. I then trimmed it down to size to fit the space on the main panel.

To finish off the card, I matted it onto a panel of the same dark brown cardstock that I used for the sentiment and added a few pink clay hearts.

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack! 


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please and good luck!
Open to US entries only.
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!




Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 

Comments

  1. ADORABLE! I LOVE the elephant sooo much! These critters are the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I really love the postage die!!! And your animals are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable! This is such a sweet scene and I love the postage frame border. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those animals are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts