Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Cosmos Wreath

For all of my floral image lovers out there, Mama Elephant has a new gorgeous stamp set for you this month! Cosmos Wreath is dainty, delicate, and includes beautiful sentiments. The coordinating creative cuts die also cut the images out with such amazing detail that you can easily use them to build floral arrangements to your heart's content.

I'm not completely sold on Spring's impending arrival, so I chose a cooler color palette for this design in an attempt to hang onto Winter for just a bit longer. I love how blue, aqua, and pink tones pair together!


For the sentiment, I paired Script Hello CC with a sentiment from the stamp set. I die cut the "hello" three times from white cardstock and stacked it to create a chipboard style element.

Thank you for stopping by today! There is more to see over on the Mama Elephant Blog, so be sure to head on over there. I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant supplies that I used for today's card below for your convenience. Have a great day!


Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

Popular Posts