Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Line Agenda

Who's ready for a spot of tea? Well, I am back today with a tea themed card using the cuties from Little Line Agenda. This set was originally offered as a gift with qualifying purchase, but has just been released in the latest release. 

Just when I thought that the Mama Elephant cats couldn't get any cuter, they went and put them into some tea cups! Ahhhh! And it just so happens that Mama Elephant also has a tea pot die set called Tea Time CC. 


To begin, I stamped images from Little Line Agenda and Little Cat Agenda and colored them using Copic Markers. After the coloring was complete, I used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out. 

Next, I inked up an A2 sized panel of white cardstock using Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, and Faded Jeans Distress Ink with a blending brush. I then die cut another piece of white cardstock using the lace rectangle from Framed Tags - Doily Lace CC. After adhering the lace piece to the background, I inked up a strip of Bristol Smooth Cardstock, to ground the scene, using Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
 

I die cut the pieces for the tea pot from white cardstock using Tea Time CC and the floral die cuts from Botanic Envelope CC. I then colored them all using Copic Markers to coordinate with the tea cups that the cats are sitting in.

To finish this design off, I stamped a sentiment from Picnic With Friends. I love the mix of fonts in the sentiments from this set and reach for it quite often. I then matted the design onto a white panel measuring 4 1/2" x 5 3/4".

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my card for today! Please visit the Mama Elephant Blog for more inspiration from the design team using the new release. Have a great day and I will be back soon!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts