Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - My Favorite Person

Hello! I am back with a shaker card to share with you today featuring the new My Favorite Person Stamp Set from Mama Elephant. The images included in this set are so heartwarming and the sentiments are so sweet!

I started this design by stamping images from My Favorite Person and You Raise Me Up out and coloring them using Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out.


Next, I die cut two pieces of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the largest scalloped die and the largest stitched rectangle from Combo Rectangle CC. For the stitched panel, I ink blended an outdoor scene using cloud and grass stencils with Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Grass, Broken China, Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn. I then ink blended the scalloped panel with Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks.
 

To create the window for my shaker, I used the smaller heart from Favor Bag - Love CC to die cut the center of the stitched panel. I then took the larger heart die to cut a piece of dark pink cardstock and then cut the smaller heart out of the center of the pink heart. I layered this over the top of the opening on the stitched panel and finished by adhering acetate to the back. Add a little foam tape, sequins, and voila!

To complete my card, I used a script die cut on the center and layered the whole panel onto a dark pink card base. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I have used below. I will be back tomorrow with this month's final stamp highlight. See you soon!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts