Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - You Raise Me Up

 Welcome! I am back today with the final featured set for Mama Elephant's March 2022 Release, You Raise Me Up. I am a huge fan of Aida Zamora's illustrations and she created this beautiful set in collaboration with Mama Elephant. 

I think we could all us a little lifting up. This set is perfect to do just that. The combination of endearing sentiments and cuddly critters are bound to cheer anyone up. For my projects today, I created a card with matching bookmark. I love having things like this on hand because you never know when you might need a little gift to pass on.


To begin, I stamped images from You Raise Me Up onto white cardstock using an alcohol friendly ink. After coloring them with Copic Markers, I used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out.

Next, I die cut the background pieces of both projects from Bristol smooth cardstock using Peek A Frame CC and Two Scallop Frames CC. I then ink blended them using Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks for the sky. I wanted them to have a dreamy nighttime feel, so using white pigment ink and a stencil, I added clouds. To give the illusion of stars, I then flicked on a bit of Copic White and metallic gold watercolor paint on.


Next, I die cut the grass for the ground from white cardstock using dies from Slim Window Dressing CC and Two Scallop Frames CC. I then ink blended them using my go to grass ink combo from Lawn Fawn: Celery Stick, Fresh Cut Grass, and Jalapeño. 


Once the panels were dry, I heat embossed a sentiment from the set onto the card front. I adhered the images down with liquid glue and foam tape. As a finishing touch, I added a bit of sparkle using Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard.

Thank you for hanging out with us this week as we have highlighted the new release from Mama Elephant! I will be back next week with another project to share with you. Take care and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts