Mama Elephant Designer Series - It's Okay Friendship Card

Hello and welcome! I am back today to share with you an encouragement card that I made using the new It's Okay stamp set. I feel like this set speaks to so many of us at this time and I love the images and sentiments included.


To begin, I stamped images from It's Okay, School Rules, Crafted With Love, Toasty Friends, Book Worm, and Incoming Mail using a dark brown alcohol friendly ink. I then colored the images using Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating creative cuts.
 

Next, I created the scene building elements. I die cut a piece of light grey cardstock using the the second largest die in the B2B Rectangles CC. I then ink blended the panel with Distress Inks. For the floor, I used the same rectangle die to cut a piece of aqua cardstock. I ink blended the bottom of this piece to make it a touch darker and trimmed it down. Next, I used the smallest die in the B2B Slimline CC set to die cut a trim piece to separate the bottom of the background from the top.


After laying the scene out and getting the placement of the stamped images just right, I adhered them down using liquid glue, foam tape, and glue dots. As a finishing touch, I used a bit of Glossy Accents to add shine to the glasses and hearts. Lastly, I matted the panel on a piece of white cardstock that I die cut using the large rectangle die from Peek A Frame CC. I love the stitched detailing around the edges. It adds such a polished look.


Thank you so much for spending time with me! I have included a list below of Mama Elephant products that I used for today's project with links to the Mama Elephant Shop for your convenience. I hope that you have an amazing day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:





Comments

Popular Posts