Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Hey Pumpkin

 Hello friends! I have a fun shaker card to share with you today featuring the new Hey Pumpkin set from Mama Elephant. I love everything Fall and the images from this set have captured my creative heart!


I always start my cards by choosing the images that I want to use and stamping them out on Neenah Solar White 80 lb Smooth Cardstock. I picked out images from Hey Pumpkin and Jump For Joy for today's card. After I stamped the images, I used my favorite coloring medium, Copic Markers, to color them. (I love the way that they blend and the vibrancy that you can get.) After the coloring was done, I die cut them out with the matching creative cuts.


To create the shaker, I die cut Kraft and white cardstocks using the new Oh Hi Loopy CC. I then backed the outer piece with acetate and inlaid the intricate white loopy border. After placing foam tape around the back edges, I filled the center with small clear sequins and backed it with a blended panel. Voila! 

Next I die cut the "oh hi" included in the Oh Hi Loopy CC from dark brown cardstock and layered it over white to make it pop off the background. I then heat embossed a sentiment from Jump For Joy onto a banner I cut out using a die from Framed Tags - Madison Avenue CC. After I adhered the stamped images to the shaker front, this card was all done!

I hope that you like today's project! There is even more inspiration from the design team over on the Mama Elephant Blog. Have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts