Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Mixed Bday Greetings

 Today, Mama Elephant is highlighting Mixed Bday Greetings. This is another fabulous greeting set hand written by one of the masterminds behind Mama Elephant, Kryssi! I love the mix of fonts in these sets and Mixed Bday Greetings is the perfect addition to this series.

For this birthday themed project, I chose critters from Animal Parade and Piñata Party. I stamped them out on Neenah Solar White 80 lb Smooth Cardstock using a Copic friendly ink. I then colored them and die cut them out using the matching creative cuts.


Next, I die cut a piece of the same cardstock using the second largest square die from B2B Squares CC. Using stencils, I ink blended the background with dye inks.


After the panel was completely dry, I stamped a sentiment from Mixed Bday Greetings onto the background. Then I adhered the images down using foam tape and liquid glue. As a final touch, I matted the focal panel onto white and then layered that onto a piece of darker teal cardstock that I die cut using the largest square from B2B Squares CC. And my card is done!

I will be back soon with my Designer Series project for Mama Elephant, so be sure to check back in. Thank you for spending time with me today and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts