Mama Elephant Stampede Day 2 - Secret Santa Snow Globe

Welcome back to day 2 of Stampede! Today we continue our celebration with fabulous project ideas and inspiration!


I am so glad that you're here! I have been such a huge fan of Mama Elephant for so long and I am so excited to celebrate their 10 year anniversary! What an amazing milestone for such a wonderful company! This release has such a fun mix of products and I can't wait for you to see what the design team and guest designers have been working on to share with you! 

All of the new products are now available in the Mama Elephant Shop. I hope that you will hop along with us. At the end of this post there is a list for the blog hop with links to take you to each stop. There are prizes to be won so be sure to hop and comment along the way! 

I love making cards using snow globes, so I couldn't resist using the Arch Snow Globe CC with Secret Santa for my card share today! I started by stamping images from Secret Santa, Santa's Sleigh, and Toasty Friends on white cardstock using a dark brown hybrid ink and then colored them using Copic Markers. To cut them out, I used the coordinating creative cuts. 


Next, I die cut the snow globe, bow, and snow bank from the same white cardstock. I ink blended the snow pieces with a light blue ink and used a slightly darker shade of blue for the sky in the snow globe. For the bow and wooden base of the snow globe, I once again used my Copic Markers to make sure that they blended seamlessly with the colored images.


For the background, I chose a warm and cozy patterned paper. To mute the pattern directly behind the snow globe, I die cut a piece of vellum using the third largest rectangle die from B2B - Rectangles CC. I chose two sentiments from Secret Santa for this design. I stamped one onto the striped sign from Santa's Sleigh and the other onto the base of the snow globe. As a finishing touch, I added a bit of Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard to the snow and Santa's outfit trim and a few shine marks with a white gel pen.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today! I hope that you enjoyed your time here and that you will continue to hop along with us! Day 3 of the Stampede celebration will be tomorrow so be sure not to miss out on the fun then too. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team and Friends!




To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 1 winner to win a prize pack! 


» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team's Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
» 3. Leave a comment on any of the Introduction videos on YouTube
 
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 3 entries per stampeder please and good luck!
Open to US entries only.
 
Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!


Nichol Spohr @nicholspohr
http://solyciela.blogspot.com/
 
Jessica Frost-Ballas @jessicafrostballas
 
Christy Rueling @christygetscrafty
 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day from all of us!
 
Don't forget our Anniversary Promotion!
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts