Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Oh What Fun

Hi! Welcome back to another Inspiration Week with Lawn Fawn! We are showcasing the Oh What Fun stamp and die sets today. I made a cute little slider card by adding in one of the reindeer from the Cheery Christmas stamp set.


When you tilt the card to the right, the Santa bear lifts off of the rooftop! I love combining different stamp and die sets to create cute scenes on my cards and Lawn Fawn always makes it so easy! To add a few more touches of color, I brought in the string of lights from the Baaah Humbug stamp set to put on the edge of the roof.


Thank you for stopping by and be sure to pop on over to the Lawn Fawn blog. They always have amazing giveaways during Inspiration Weeks!

Comments

  1. This is the sneak peek that I got excited about, I adore everything about this card. The background, the sleigh everything. It is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how you combined different sets and the slider! SO creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! It's so cute. I love that it is interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute, interactive card! What a great job on the background, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts