Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-On Die Set/Reverse Stitched Windows

Welcome back for another day of fun! Today, Lawn Fawn is featuring the new Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-On Die Set and the Reverse Stitched Windows: Rectangle, Square, and Circle Die Sets. I created several samples to share using these products.

My first sample is a cute little gift bag that I decorated using the Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-On Die Set. I created layers and a winter scene for my reindeer using several Lawn Fawn Die Sets and the super pretty Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock. I also stamped a sentiment on the front of the gift tag that I die cut using the Say What? Christmas Critters Stamp set.


For a fun surprise, when you flip the little bags over, I created a matching scene and the backside of the reindeer! How funny and cute is that? I used a foam square to pop up the top of the tail and the top half of the reindeer on the both sides.


The next two samples I have to show you have already been shared, but they help to show the versatility of the new Reverse Stitched Windows Die Sets. For the first card, I used the rectangle set. 


For the next card, I used the square set of Reverse Stitched Windows Dies.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you found some inspiration and that you have an amazing day!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, these bags are adorable!!!! I want one just because they are so cute, the little butts on the backside make this bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable! I just love the reindeer gift bag! Sooooooo cute! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts