Lawn Fawn North Pole Double Slider Surprise

Welcome to the weekend! I am up on the Lawn Fawn blog today and I have another Christmas Card to share with you using a ton of Lawn Fawn-y goodness so, let's get started!

For my card today, I created a double slider surprise card featuring a North Pole work shop scene. I combined numerous stamp and die sets to create my card. For a complete list of products, please go to Lawn Fawn's blog. They are listed there with links straight to the store for easy shopping! 😉


When you pull the tabs on either side of the front panel, the scene extends out on each side to reveal even more elves, reindeer, and toy making. (I just cannot get enough of the Double Slider Surprise Die Set!)


Thank you so much for visiting today! I had so much fun creating this card and will back the first Saturday in December with my next blog contribution for Lawn Fawn. Don't forget that November means a jam packed week of amazing projects from the design team! Fawny Holiday Week is November 12-16 and I can't wait to share my project with you all!



Comments

  1. Some people are just crazy. I love your card. This would take me a week to make though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work on your
    darling card! Love
    all the details.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! I truly appreciate your comment and you visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. Wowza! I just love seeing your designs! You are very talented and creative! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you! Thank you so much, Sheri!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts