Lawn Fawn Release Week: Polka Heart Backdrop

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week fun continues today with an intro to Polka Heart Backdrop Landscape and Portrait dies. I paired these background dies with the Let's Toast stamp and die sets to create 4 super sweet and adorable cards.


I just love how these turned out and they will be perfect to leave as a surprise for my sweetie! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Thank you for celebrating another wonderful Inspiration Week with me. Be sure to hop on over to Lawn Fawn's blog and check out the other design team projects. They are amazing! Bye!

Comments

  1. These are wonderful, love all the different ways you can use this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. You are so talented. I am very inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts