Lawn Fawn May Inspiration Week: Peacock Before N' Afters Stamp Set

Hello again! The Lawn Fawn Design Team is highlighting the new Peacock Before 'N Afters Stamp and Die Sets. This set is a continuation to the previously released Get Well Before 'N Afters Stamp Set that was designed to be used with the amazing Magic Picture Changer, but any of these stamp sets can be used without the Magic Picture Changer as well.

I don't know about you, but I have been secretly longing for Lawn Fawn to introduce a peacock image to the family. Their critter images never disappoint in the cuteness department and the punny and wonderful sentiments are just as adorable!

I wanted to create a celebratory card that could be used for multiple occasions. I tend to lean towards these so that I have more to pull from in my card stash. I created a scene with mostly floral and vegetation images to really highlight the peacock.


As you pull the tab at the top of the card, the peacock fans it's beautiful feathers to show off a truly impressive plumage. This makes the completion of the sentiment at the bottom even more evident and funny! 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! Please go to the Lawn Fawn blog and leave a comment. I would love for you to win one of the prizes for this Inspiration Week! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. This card is amazing! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Megan, which stamp set are the pink flowers from please ? thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts