Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Shadow Box Rainbow Add-On

I am so excited about the card that I have to share with you today! I had an idea for making the Shadow Box Card even more fun and interactive. When it worked, I was ecstatic! I think you'll see more of these from me in the future. 

Today, we are showcasing the new Shadow Box Rainbow Add-On Die Set. As I have said before, I love that Lawn Fawn continues to expand on existing products! It makes their product line even more versatile and fun to use. Lawn Fawn, YOU ROCK!

I love how so many stamp sets within the Lawn Fawn family work so well together! The critters from Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set is very reminiscent of those from the previously released Yay, Kites Stamp Set. I wanted to have the cute animals enjoying a sunny day while flying kites. Since the shadow box wouldn't fit the kites and the critters, I had an idea.


Why not make a pull tab panel slide up from the rear of the card? So, that is what I created. I partially die cut the pull tab die from the Magic Picture Changer Die Set and decorated it will the kites and some clouds to extend the scene upwards.


Below you will find pics showing how the card folds to allow it to fit into a standard A2 sized envelope. The pull tab still allows for this card to fit. I decorated that side of the Shadow Box Card with more critters enjoying the wonderful weather.



Thank you for stopping by! We are almost to the end of this Inspiration Week. I will be back tomorrow with one more card to share featuring newly released products with you. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. You are brilliant! I adore this box card and how you adapted it to fit your needs. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeanne! I'm so happy that you like it and thank you so very much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Amazing!!! Double interactive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is fantastic! I love the scene that you created - and how interactive it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan,You are a very creative, inspirational card
    Designer. I absolutely love this box card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts