Penguin Palace: Summer Sunshine

Welcome back! I am so excited to announce that I am guest designing for Penguin Palace for their June release! This release is packed with tons of cuteness, so let's get started.

I have a fun card to share with you today using the new Summer Sunshine Stamp and Die Sets. I created an extended shadow box card inspired by two of my favorite designers, Nichol Sphor and Yainea Nunez. This design allows you to use even more images, as well as, make the shadow box element a fun surprise for the recipient when they open the card. 

For the front of my card, I created a beach themed scene. I stamped the sweet little girl eating watermelon and colored her two different ways. This way, they're having a watermelon break together.



As you open the card, you can see in the front of the shadow box. I carried the beach theme on to the inside of the card with more adorable images from the Summer Fun Stamp Set and kept the colors similar for a more cohesive look. 


Below is another angle of the inside of the card. I just love these adorable little kitties, especially the one enjoying ice cream.


I will be back tomorrow to share a card with you featuring another new stamp set from Penguin Palace. See you then!

Comments

Popular Posts