Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Cake Slice Box Pie Add-On

That's right! An extra day added onto Inspiration Week! That means more projects from the design team featuring new products! Yippee!

During the Spring Release, Lawn Fawn debuted the Cake Slice Box Die Set. As Lawn Fawn is well known for, they have created an add-on set to stretch the original even further. Now we have the Cake Slice Box Pie Add-On! It turns the piece of cake into a piece of pie that will be perfect for your upcoming holiday festivities. Use it to present a small gift or to add a fun element to your tablescapes as place cards. The possibilities are endless!

I created a piece of cherry pie to share with you and it looks delicious!


I used the Striped Backdrop Die to create the lattice topping on the pie by die cutting it twice from Lawn Fawn Kraft Cardstock. I laid one out face up, flipped the second die cut piece to the reverse side, and layered that on top, adhering them together. I then die cut the two layers using the die that cuts the top of the cake slice. I used a stencil to stencil small circles on the parts of the box that show the inside of the pie to give the illusion of cherries.

I die cut the dollop of whipped cream and used Copic markers to give it some depth. The cherry is from the previously released I Scream, You Scream Die Set and adds the perfect finishing touch!


I have loved sharing my projects this week with you! Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to see what everyone creates with the new Release! Big crafty hugs and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts