Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Tree Before 'N Afters

Welcome back! (If you are new here, thank you for coming and a big welcome to you as well!) Lawn Fawn's design team is continuing to share new projects with you today featuring products from the new Fall/Winter 2019 Release. Today, we are looking at the new Tree Before 'N Afters Stamp and Die Sets. 

The area where I live is well known for growing apples. (We have an apple festival every September to celebrate that fact. Parade and all!) The inspiration for my first card came from a local farming family and their amazing warehouse. They have created a family friendly environment with activities for the whole family to enjoy and sell apples, pumpkins, and yummy baked goodies.

I pulled images from several sets to build my scene including: Hay There, Screen Time, Happy Harvest, Toadally Awesome, Happy Village, and Open Me. (The sign from Open Me is perfect for stamping sentiments on.) My favorite part is the adorable little tree. I used masking to add apple blossoms to the tree and when you pull that tab at the top...


...the blossoms turn into apples! (I never tire of the wow factor that you get with the Magic Picture Changer Die Set.) And I just adore the face images included in the Trees Before 'N Afters set because everything is cuter with a smile!


My second card today was shared during Sneak Week, but I thought that I would show it again in case that you missed it. I also used the Magic Picture Changer Die Set for this one, but it is a bit simpler. 



Thank you for stopping by today! Please visit the Lawn Fawn Blog as well to leave a comment and be entered to win prizes all through Inspiration Week. I will be back tomorrow with another interactive card to share with you. See you then!


Comments

  1. Such beautiful cards Megan!! I love them both so much 🥰🥰 Thank you for such amazing inspiration 💗💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts