Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Woodland Critter Huggers Bat Add-On/Tiny Gift Box Peacock and Turkey Add-On

Hi! Tomorrow is release day! Can you believe it?! To get you all excited and prepped for that, Lawn Fawn is back today featuring several new products. I have two projects to share with you and both are interactive and so super cute! Let's get started!

My first card uses the new Woodland Critter Huggers Bat Add-On. Can bats be cute? YES! (I swear Lawn Fawn can make anything cute!) The new die set includes dies that transform the main die in the original Woodland Critter Die Set into a bat. (Be sure to watch the video that Kelly has on YouTube explaining how to use this set. The wings slide onto the arms and she shows exactly how to do it. It's brilliant!)


To make my card interactive, I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On Die Set. When you pull the tab...


...a tiny bat pops out! I know! 

Last year, Lawn Fawn released the Tiny Gift Box Bat Add-On Dies and that is where I got this little guy. I used the "Trick Or Treat" sentiment from the new Spooky Village Stamp Set and the Speech Bubble is from the Happy Village Stamp Set.

For my second card, I used the new Tiny Gift Box Peacock and Turkey Add-On Die Set. As the name suggests, you can create either a Peacock or Turkey using this product. With Fall and Thanksgiving just around the corner, I wanted to create a turkey. 

Card making is my favorite! I love making projects too, but card making is my passion, so you know I had to use this die set to create a card. Haha!

I again used the previously released Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On to create the interactive element to my card. At first, all you see is the precious female turkey hanging out under a tree. (The tree is from the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape Die Set.)


When you pull the tab at the top...


...a male turkey pops up to join her! I used different colors of cardstock to create them since male turkeys are more brightly colored. To compensate for that, I gave the female turkey a little hair/feather bow. I used the new Speckled Eggshell paper for the bodies of the turkeys sponged with a little Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink. (This paper is lovely! It is a beautiful creamy color with darker flecks throughout.)

I hope that you enjoyed your time here and thank you for visiting! Please come back this Friday for another share. Lawn Fawn is full of surprises and has added an extra day to Inspiration Week. 🤫

Comments

  1. Interactive cards are super fun. You have some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing cards Megan!! I cannot pick a favorite! Gorgeous coloring and designs as always 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts