Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Build A House Christmas Add-On, Tiny Christmas, and Snow Globe Gift Tag

We are on the fourth day of Inspiration Week at Lawn Fawn. Can you believe it?! Today, we are taking a closer look at the Build A House Christmas Add-On Die Set, Tiny Christmas, and the Snow Globe Gift Tag Dies.

The Build A House Add-On sets are designed to work perfectly with the Reveal Wheel Die Set, but they can be used on their own as well. For my first card, I used the Build A House to create a Christmas Scene with Santa in the front.


I used images from the new Tiny Christmas mini stamp set on the reveal wheel behind the upstairs window. As you spin the wheel...


The scene in the window changes from the adorable little boy, to the cute pup, to the sweet little girl, and the kitty. (The cat is from the Tiny Halloween Stamp Set.) I absolutely love how versatile the Reveal Wheel Die Set is and how Lawn Fawn continues to come out with new add-ons to make it fresh and exciting!

For my next card, I used the Snow Globe Gift Tag dies on my card front. Who doesn't love a shaker card?! I created a Snow Globe using the tree from the new Yeti Or Not Stamp Set. I placed Santa and Mrs. Claus on either side. Of course Santa has his milk and Mrs. Claus has cookies to share. 


I used the Happy Holidays Line Border Die for my sentiment along the bottom. For the background, I wanted to create a the feel of a quilt. I used the new Four Square Backdrop: Portrait Die and the revisited Snow Day Remix Patterned Paper for this.

I hope that you had fun visiting today! I will be back tomorrow with more to share with you. Until the, I hope that you have a wonderful day! Big hugs!

Comments

Popular Posts