Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Ho Ho Holidays and Rooftop Border

I absolutely love the new Ho Ho Holidays Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn! Today, the design team has created some amazing samples to share with you featuring this new set and the new Rooftop Border Die Set.

For my first card, I created a fun scene where Santa is flying off to deliver presents on Christmas Eve night. I adore the lovely Mrs. Claus image included in the set!

I have had several questions about the North Pole that I made. I mean the North Pole needs the North Pole sign right?! Haha! The pole is from the Sweet Christmas set, the topper is from the Toboggan Together set, and the sign is from the Holiday Helpers 


For my second card, I created a rooftop scene using the Rooftop Border Die Set. This die set creates the cutest rooftop scenes and it doesn't have to be limited to Christmas or winter scenes either. I have seen some absolutely adorable card designs that have used this set for Halloween. Brilliant!


I thought that it would be super fun to use the pull tab from the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add On Die Set to make a surprise element for this card. When you pull the tab, Santa pops up out of the chimney! Love it!


Thank you again for stopping by and visiting with me today! Don't forget to run on over to Lawn Fawn's Blog and leave a comment. There are prizes to be won so, get going! I will be back again tomorrow with more to share.

Comments

Popular Posts