Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Mice On Ice and Stitched Pond Die Set

Welcome friends! We are having another amazing Inspiration Week from Lawn Fawn! I am so happy that you chose to visit my blog today and I have two cards to share with you featuring the newly released Mice On Ice Stamp and Die Sets and the Stitched Pond Die Set. 

For my first card, I created a Reveal Wheel card. These little mice are just the cutest! They are in various skating poses that allow you to create the most adorable little scenes with them. 


I used the Reveal Wheel element to create movement on my card. By flipping flipping the front panel upside down before decorating it, I was able to make the pair of skating mice included in the set to have one skating away from the other.


By using the Square Reveal Wheel, I was able to have the main focal scene up top and still add the beautiful script sentiment with another mouse down towards the bottom. I really like how this layout turned out!

For my second card, I combined the Mice On Ice Stamp and Die Sets with the Stitched Pond Die Set to create another sweet scene. I added in some additional critters from the Beary Happy Holidays and Smooth Sailing Stamp Sets. The little bunny peeking out from behind the tree just makes me smile!


To add subtle shimmer and texture, I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to outline the pond. I also white heat embossed the snow flakes from the Mice On Ice Stamp Set onto vellum to add here and there on the card front.

I hope that you enjoyed your visit today and found some inspiration here! Please be sure to stop on over at the Lawn Fawn Blog for more samples from the design team. Also, leave a comment there and you will be entered to win amazing prizes all week! I will be back tomorrow with more Lawn Fawn goodness to share! I hope that you have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts