Simon Says Stamp STAMPTEMBER: Lawn Fawn Snow Bunnies

Hello! I hope that you have been loving Simon Says Stamp STAMPTEMBER so far! If you haven't heard of Stamptember before, I will give you a quick run down. Stamptember is a month long celebration hosted by Simon Says Stamp every September. They feature exclusive stamp and die sets available while supplies last only, so if you see something that you like, run don't walk and buy it! The stamp community lives for this time of year and it is so much fun! There are tons of giveaways and chances to win. This Stamptember is extra special because it is the 10th anniversary! You know that this celebration is going to get better and better!

Today is the day that Lawn Fawn's exclusive stamp and die set is released and it is so super cute! You are definitely going to want this one. Here is your warning. Lawn Fawn's set always sells out. Always. And fairly quickly too, so grab it while you can.

Ok, enough with the ominous warnings! Let's get started. I have two cards to share with you using this set. My first card features the newly released Flippin' Awesome Die Set. This interactive die set is too much fun! I love making changing scenes using it and that is what I have done for this card.


As you pull the tab to the right of the card, the adorable little bunnies start to build a snow bunny. The first panel shows the beginnings of the snow bunny. 


Then the eyes are added...


and the carrot nose...


and finally the top hat, stick arms, and a broom! How cute is that? (I borrowed the broom from Costume Party, the top hat from Snow Cool, and the bow from Christmas Dreams stamp sets. Don't you just love how Lawn Fawn's sets always blend seamlessly with each other?! Me too!)

For my second card, one of the sweet bunnies is building a snow bunny again with beautiful vellum snow flakes drifting down at the top of the design. Down below, I created a bunny burrow for a fun interactive surprise! 


When you pull on the tab marked "pull", the bunny burrow door opens to reveal...


another bunny inside with a Christmas tree decorated with, of course, carrots! So sweet!

I hope that you have found some inspiration here! Please be sure to hop on over the Lawn Fawn's Blog and Simon Says Stamp Blog for more details on this set and some more inspiration and samples from the design team! I will be back tomorrow with another blog post for Lawn Fawn as part of my monthly blog contribution for them. Come back then and big crafty hugs! I truly appreciate you stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts