Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Stackable Friends

Hello again! I have two more cards to share with you today using products from the Mama Elephant March release. Today, Mama Elephant is highlighting the new Stackable Friends Stamp Set. If you loved the Stackable Cuties Stamp Set released last year, you are going to fall head over heels for this set. They are sized the same and work seamlessly with their new counterparts.

For my first card, I did just that. I added in the bear and fox that were in the Stackable Cuties set with the new Stackable Friends. I wanted to use the images for animals that have woodland homes. 


To create little cubbies for the critters to sit in, I used the new Peekhole Cover Creative Cut. As you can see, they fit perfectly in the little holes that the die creates. The woodgrain stitching from the Woodgrain Cover Creative Cut in the background and the birch trees from the Birch Trees Creative Cuts add to the woodsy feel of this card design.

Now onto my second card for today. I combined sets again to create a wonderland of adorable panda bears. What could be cuter?! The new Stackable Cuties Stamp Set includes a panda image. I just had to pair it with the previously released Little Panda Agenda. It's like they were meant to be!


I used the new Tree Branches Cover Creative Cut and die cut it twice from a lime green cardstock. I then turned the two die cut pieces opposite ways to create a bamboo forest for the pandas to frolic and play in. To ground the scene, I used a die from the Kingdom Trio Creative Cuts Set. 

For the sentiments, I used one from the Stackable Friends Stamp Set. The speech bubble is from the Stackable Cuties Stamp Set

I appreciate you taking the time to visit today! Please visit the Mama Elephant Blog for more inspiration. I will have a list, with links, of the products that I used for my card available in the Mama Elephant shop.

Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

Popular Posts