Lawn Fawn June Blog Post

Hello friends! I am elated to be on the Lawn Fawn Blog today to share another card with you! It has been a couple of weeks since I popped on here, but rest assured that I have been working on more projects to share with you. They will be featuring new stuff coming your way later this month! YES!

I don't know about you, but life has just seemed so out of sorts lately. For so many, school was a safe constant in their life. No one saw it coming to such an abrupt halt in March. Fast forward to now and the school year is wrapping up or completely finished. Students are only returning long enough to grab personal belongings before bidding farewell for who knows how long. Lots of kiddos are missing the security of school and the wonderful teachers that they have been separated from in the wake of the pandemic. That is where the idea for my card came from.


Last month, Lawn Fawn had a mini release that included the Village Heroes Stamp Set. This set has so many wonderful images meant to celebrate the some of the essential workers that help make life as we know it possible. It also combines perfectly with the other village themed sets previously released from Lawn Fawn. Included in it are some sweet school images that I used to create my card. 

To create my card, I used the Village Heroes Stamp Set and combined it with several other sets to set the scene. The kids seated at the bottom are distance learning. They have the set up to learn from home, but are most definitely missing their days at school. I thought that this would be a wonderful way to send a special thank you to a teacher that has touched so many lives. As affected as the kids are, the teachers had no warning of this either. They truly miss the face-to-face interactions with their students. 


I hope that you enjoyed seeing my card today! If you are interested in the products that I used, please be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn Blog. You will find a complete list of Lawn Fawn products and links to the Lawn Fawn Shop there. Please be safe everyone and try to remember that brighter days are ahead. Big hugs to you all!


Comments

Popular Posts