Lawn Fawn October Blog Post

Hello friends! I know that my recent Lawn Fawn Blog posts have not been falling on the first Saturday of the month like usual but there is a good reason. Inspiration weeks have fallen on the first Saturdays recently so I have been moved to the first Saturday after that. Things will get back on track soon, I promise!

I am back to share with you an interactive card using the Magic Iris Snow Globe Add-On. Who said that snow globes are limited to Christmas? I always love coming up with new ways to use products so that I can get the most out of them. For today's card, I thought that it would be fun to make a Halloween themed snow globe for this month's project. 


One of my favorite stamp sets of all time from Lawn Fawn is the new Den Sweet Den Stamp Set. I simply cannot resist the charm of these sweet bears. I decided to combine the bears with some previously released stamp sets to create a spooky scene. I used the following stamp sets: Den Sweet Den, Booyah, Spooktacular, Fox Costumes Before 'N Afters, Pick of the Patch, Happy Harvest, Happy Howloween, Costume Party, Rub-a-Dub-Dub, and Keep Swimming.

I centered all of my images around the bubbling cauldron. Last month, Tammy from the Lawn Fawn Design Team used the fish bowl and bubbles to create this and I thought that it would be perfect jumping off point for my design. Thank you, Tammy for allowing me to use it on my card! (To see her Instagram account, please click here.)


When you pull the pull tab on the Magic Iris down, the window opens to reveal an adorable baby bear popping up from behind the cauldron. What a wonderful surprise for the recipient! I also love the little bear that is all tuckered out at the bottom dressed in a fairy costume from the Happy Howloween Stamp Set!

Thank you so much for visiting with me today! I hope that you have found some inspiration here. For a complete list of products and shopping links, please visit the Lawn Fawn Blog



 

Comments

Popular Posts