Reverse Confetti - Inspiration Station

Megan Quinn
Solyciela: For the Love of Paper



Hello there! Megan Quinn here and welcome to my Inspiration Station Post for Reverse Confetti! I am so excited to be joining you today and have an adorable Fall themed, feel good card to share. 

I don't know about you, but I love everything Fall! From the cooler temperatures to the pumpkin spice goodies returning to the stores, it absolutely is my fave! The inspiration for my card was this picture from Starbucks. I especially love the teal and merlot tones as well. Throw in a caffeinated beverage and I am all in!


I started my design by ink blending pink and orange colored die inks onto the background panel. I added in a touch of green to give the illusion of grass to ground the scene. For a touch of texture, I flicked on the same colors that I used to ink blend across the panel and set it aside to dry.

I then stamped images from the Pick of the Patch Stamp Set that was released in September. (This has quickly become a favorite for me!) I colored them using Copic Markers and pulled my color combos from the inspiration picture. I love how the teal pops off of the background and adds such interest to the otherwise traditional Fall color scheme.


I used the coordinating Pick of the Patch Confetti Cuts to die cut the images and used a mix of liquid glue, glue dots, and foam adhesive to adhere them to the background panel. I finished the design off by stamping a sentiment that is also included in the Pick of the Patch Stamp Set. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that my card has inspired you. Have a great day!



Reverse Confetti Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts