Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Kangaroo Agenda

 Hello! I love creating interactive cards. Add in some adorable little agenda critters and I am all in! For today's card, I combined the Little Kangaroo Agenda with the Turner Surprise CC. Have I peaked your interest yet? If so, keep reading.

I began by die cutting the pieces for the Turner Surprise from white cardstock. I stamped the images that I used on the two main pieces directly onto them. (Any layers added onto the mechanism will interfere with its ability to move.) Rina made a great video for the Mama Elephant YouTube Channel that shows how to put the Turner Surprise together which I will link here.


For the images on the remainder of the card, I stamped them onto a separate sheet of smooth white cardstock. I colored all of the images using Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating creative cuts. To give the illusion of die cut images on the Turner Surprise, I used the coordinating dies to die cut masks from Post It Tape and masked them before ink blending the background. 


Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle using the largest die from Peek A Frame CC. I masked off the edges of the panel and using dye ink and a grassy stencil, I ink blended the background. I then adhered the Turner Surprise and stamped images to the main panel. I finished the card by stamping sentiments from Koala Hugs and Ninja Sayings.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing these little ninjas as much as I did using them! Please visit the Mama Elephant Blog for more inspiration from the design team. I have listed the Mama Elephant products that I used below with links to the Mama Elephant Shop for your convenience. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used



Comments

Popular Posts